Sunday 8 August 2010

Skull Lust

I have an ever growing obsession with Skulls and want to add as many Skull items into my wardrobe.  Two items I am currently lusting over and would love to add to my collection are;

Links of London Skull Charm Bracelet




I spied this Links of London beauty on http://www.linksoflondonblog.co.uk/ and have been dreaming of it ever since.  Cannot wait to see it in stores! A possible 21st Birthday present perhaps?
Koff Skull Candle

I work in Covent Garden and I walk by a really quirky hairdressers everyday; the interior design is amazing.  One day I saw these skull candles in black, white and gold and made it my mission to find some myself! They are designed by Koff and are amazing! They are £45 and are available on my-wardrobe.com - definately an investement!!!


Any Skull items you can suggest?

Bea x

No comments:

Post a Comment