Monday 24 January 2011

Golden Globes...

Now, I know its a little late to be blogging about the Gold Globes.  However, I didn't have internet at the time but I wanted to show my favourite looks. So, better late than never...


Natalie Portman in Viktor & Rolf



Anne Hathaway in Armani Prive


Emma Stone in Calvin Klein Collection.


Mila Kunis in Vera Wang


Olivia Wilde in Marchesa and shoes by Christian Louboutin.


Leighton Meester in Burberry.


Jayma Mays in Alberta Ferretti.

Nude and Emerald Green seemed to be the most popular shades at the event.  Even Angelina Jolie made a change and wore green.  There were some truly beautiful dresses and some had amazing detailing.

My favourite looks are Emma Stone, Stunning!!! and Leighton Meester. I also love the cheeky (yet amazing) Louboutin's Olivia Wilde is sporting.  Mila Kunis is absolutely beautiful.

Bea x




No comments:

Post a Comment