Tuesday 12 April 2011

Clear your Conscious...

Dolce & Gabbanna's etherial white and lace collection was probably one of my favourite for SS11.  So, when I took a sneaky peak at H&M's 'Conscious Collection' I fell head over heals for most of the pieces. 

The collection launches in April and as well as being made from sustainable materials they are totally lush! I will definately be hoping to get my hands on a few of the pieces...

Here are my Fashion Circus Favourites...

Organic Cotton Skirt - £19.99

Recycled Polyester Shorts - £12.99 

LOVE the scalloped edge detailing!!!
Recycled Polyester Blazer - £29.99

A white Blazer is a staple piece I am desperate to add to my wardrobe.
Recycled Polyester Dress - £29.99

Recycled Polyester Dress - £34.99

What is not to love? 

I am hoping to add most if not all of these pieces to my wardrobe this summer.  Affordable, sustainable and fabulous!!!

Bea x 

No comments:

Post a Comment