Saturday 3 September 2011

Autumn/Winter 2011 Inspiration... Part 4

I'm not just inspired by the catwalk trends.  I'm inspired by a street style, bloggers and the interpretation of style/catwalk trends.  It's not always about the particular piece being 'on-trend' but the way the piece is worn and interpreted.

My latest inspiration has been from the Topshop Lookbook for two of its collections: 

Glam Underground





Leather, fur, metallics, pops of colours, black, side splits, pleats, fedoras, ankle boots, grunge...

Does anyone know when those AMAZING metallic lace up's will be going into store?  NEED!

This is how I want to look this season!

Boutique





minimalism, monochrome, layering, draping, contrasting textures, neutral tones, splits

Again, another way I want to look this season...

Bea x 

No comments:

Post a Comment