Friday 23 September 2011

My LFW Favourite looks...

Unfortunately, there were some shows that I didn't get to see this LFW.  

These are some of my favourite looks for SS12


Roksanda Ilincic 
I absolutely adore this pink!

Burberry

Nobody does a trench quite like Burberry.  Turquoise is my favourite colour, so this jacket is a hit for me and perfect to brighten up the dull English summer.

Christopher Kane

Metallics were a big trend for AW but Christopher Kane has brought them forward into SS giving them a fresh pastel twist.

Erdem

Erdem are probably one of my favourite London designers.  Their SS collection last year was perhaps one of my favourite collections of all time.  I love this contrasting floral combination!


Giles

I think Giles was one of my favourite collections this season so far.  Metallics, Feathers, elegance, cut outs, swans this collection was made for me!

Mulberry

This collection was so quintessentially English.  The rain coat jackets are perfect for our rainy summers and contrasted beautifully with the sheer materials and elegant dresses.

I always find it hard to narrow my choices down, I'm sure I have missed something out which I will no doubt blog about later!

Bea  x

No comments:

Post a Comment