Wednesday 14 September 2011

NYFW Review - SS12 (2)

Some more of my favourite looks...

The Row

DKNY

Altazurra

DKNY

Preen

Preen

Vera Wang
Vera Wang


Victoria Beckham

Victoria Beckham


I love the all white ensembles, especially with accents of sheer materials, draping and lace. I'm really inspired by the contrast of materials and silhouettes.

I also like the mix of bold colours as well as sorbet shades. Popular colours on the runway seemed to be Orange, Yellow, Mint Green and Pink.

The digital floral print at Preen is a refreshing take on a SS staple.

New York, thank you! You have got me very excited about SS12.

Bea x 

2 comments:

  1. I love every dress in this post!

    Just searching for some others fashion bloggers and find you on twitter :)
    Amazing blog...Follow you!

    Hope you can check my blog an follow me maybe?

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too!

    Aww thank you, twitter is great!

    Of course, I will check out your blog.

    B x

    ReplyDelete