Wednesday 4 January 2012

Skincare Routine

One of my goals for 2012 was to look after my health; including my skin.

So I thought I'd share my new routine with you.

From Left to Right:
Tesco cotton pads - Body Shop Matte Skin Primer - Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Cleanser - Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream - Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner - Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream - Johnson's Dreamy Skin Nigh Facial Wipes - Garnier B.B. Cream - Clean & Clear spot treatment gel - Johnson's Refreshing Facial Wipes - Evian Water.

I don't have the best or the worst skin, but due to uni stress I really need to look after it.

Now, I am new to most of these products, I have really struggled to find skin care products that I love. So far, I am really liking these products, using different ones in the morning and in the evening.

I LOVE the Body Shop primer, it really helps my foundation stay put and to even out my skin tone. I don't think I'll ever not wear primer again now.

I'm a sucker for advertising, hence why I have the Garnier B.B. cream.  It is lovely though, it gives your skin a really even dewy finish.  I don't have the best skin so I would still use foundation over it, but for those of you who use tinted moisturiser this would be perfect.

The Clean & Clear Spot Treatment Gel is great for occasional break outs and really helps get rid of them (I've been using this for a while).

Water - I really don't drink enough at all, I'm much more of a Diet Coke kind of girl (I don't do hot drinks, apart from the occasional Starbucks/Nero) so I'm going to really try and drink more this year as I know it will be very good for my skin.


I'll keep you updated with how I get on.
What are your skin care routines?

Bea x 

No comments:

Post a Comment