Saturday 30 June 2012

Graduation Inspiration...

Time is flying past so quickly, it's feeling hard to keep up!  In two weeks it is my graduation ceremony and therefore tomorrow, I am off shopping for my graduation dress, very important!!!

Here is my inspiration, that I will have fresh in my mind whilst shopping tomorrow...

White, draping, girly, perfect shoes

Lace, sixties, black, long sleeved, draping back silhouette

Louis Vuitton SS12, mint green, feathers, ivory, girly



Victoria for Victoria Beckham, dropped waists, white, long sleeved

Oscar PR Girl, white, lace, fish tail, maxi, simple, elegant

Oscar PR girl, metallics

Wish me luck...



1 comment:

  1. LOVE that black dress, unreal!! also, ove your blog, you have my follow!!

    sarah marie
    www.regardingthestars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete