Sunday 29 July 2012

Mint Candy Apple

I've been super busy recently with work and at weekends, I've not really had a moment to myself at home to breathe. This is my first Sunday at home (without a hangover) for a while! 

I thought i'd give you an update of my Wardrobe Essentials... I've made the first step and thrown out over half my wardrobe, scary but surprisingly refreshing. Anything that I never wore, didn't fit, wasn't flattering etc was a goner! 

I've also made a few purchases recently, however, these have been for my holiday in Spain in September. I'll share these soon, when I have time to take a few piccies.

Anyway, new to my beauty wish list...

Essie Mint Candy Apple 

As a loyal turquoise/mint lover, it was no shock that I fell in love with this colour! I'm waiting for it to come in stock at my local Superdrug.

It'll be perfect for the rest of summer and on holiday with a tan.



1 comment:

  1. I desperatly want this, love this colour! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete