Tuesday 25 September 2012

LFW SS13: Burberry Prorsum

Burberry is probably my favourite of all London designers and we do have some amazing ones!

It may be a little predictable, but I truly feel that Christopher Bailey is a genius...



I watched the SS13 catwalk online, it is beautiful!

The colours are just so rich/intense and the tailoring so exquisite... I wish I could own it all.

I'm absolutely loving the peacock colours, my ultimate piece is the metallic peacock trench (see heart symbol) - it is a personal goal of mine to own a Burberry Trench, an ultimate classic piece.

Bailey said he wanted to demonstrate "British Glamour" and he really did.

I love the 1940's references; corsets, slouchy jackets, metallics and peacock feathers (I die!).

It's obvious from the collection that peplums and sporty bomber jackets are here to stay... so invest!!!

O Burberry, I love you so!


No comments:

Post a Comment